Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 baking sheets
- 1 wooden spoon
- 1 large mixing bowl
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) chocolate chips
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Take butter out to soften.
- Preheat oven to 375°F/190.556°C.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixing bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.